Don’t Trust the Authorities

Protest beyond the Law is not a Departure from Democracy. It is absolutely Essential to it.Now I can tell you the one thing I learnt from the experience of trying to do the right thing, and trusting the authorities is, don’t trust the authorities, and keep copies of everything, and that is exactly what I did, and still do.

So when it comes to evidence to support everything I have said about the financial services, and the lengths I went too to try and expose the corruption and the way all the powers that be systematically covered it up, and the letters I wrote to the MPs, and even two prime ministers — yes, I can prove it.

I can provide it to any one that wants to read it, with an eighty thousand word journal of all the letters sent and received  and they show exactly how corrupt the system and these insurance and financial institutions are, and once again some of it I will photo-copy and attach to this story.

The one common denominator in all this, is the involvement of the freemasons; it was the way the corruption in the Financial Services was allowed to flourish, and was even encouraged; and also the terminology that was used when I was warned that my life would be ruined by these people. These people; exactly the same words used by John Waite, and it was the same response from all the regulatory bodies that I reported to when trying to expose this corruption that I received from all the authorities that I reported the arms deals to, and of course, once I realised what I was up against I knew I had to keep all the documentation and proof, and not to let it go, because now I can say all that I am saying, and back it up with hard factual evidence, and I would love nothing better than to have a day in court and let everyone see it, but that will never happen.

It doesn’t matter who I name, or what I say about them, they will never even threaten me with court proceedings, and this really does get worse, and what I am about to write is still ongoing and is frightening.

As I have already said, I put in for, and was given my redundancy in 1996.

But to give you all the detail I must start by telling you that in October 1995 I went to see my GP, and told him I was really worried by the fact that every time I went near Gareth Roberts the Area Manager I was struggling not to punch him, and that I really was worried that if I did, it would give them a good reason to sack me, and that I would lose ten thousand pounds redundancy pay.

He wanted to sign me off with stress there and then, and I refused, and explained that I only had six months left before my redundancy, and I wanted to see it out, but asked if I felt I couldn’t cope, could I take him up on his offer.  He said, ‘Just stop work and phone me.’

Just two or three weeks later, the area manager we had all complained about and reported for a whole host of criminal activities, was promoted, and that was the straw that broke the camels back. I knew if I saw his smirking face just once more I would lose it and beat up on him.  So I made the phone call to the doctor and was signed off sick immediately.

Then in February 1996 I suffered an angina attack, which left me unable to walk more than twenty yards without experiencing chest pain and shortage of breath, and I just had to sit down till the pain went, and I got my breath back.

My GP, Dr. Duncan Williams of the Garnant Surgery Ammanford, prescribed a nitro lingual spray to ease the pain, and made an appointment for me to see a specialist called Mr Philip Avery, at Prince Philip Hospital Llanelli (PPH).

I expected to wait months and months, because everyone was complaining about waiting times, even the newspapers were covering stories every day from people who had family members that had died waiting for an appointment, or complaints from people who had been waiting for up to two years and still hadn’t been given an appointment.

So you can imagine how pleased I was when I was given an appointment within three weeks.  Yes, just three weeks.

I saw Philip Avery, consultant cardiologist at PPH, on 4th March 1996, and he prescribed Monocor 5mg, Aspirin 75mg, and Imdur 60mg, all to be taken once daily.  And it gets better, just eighteen days later I was in Heath Hospital Cardiff (UHC), having an angiogram, performed by none other than Philip Avery, after the procedure he increased my medication to include 5mg of Istin, and better still, just six weeks later, on 2nd May 1996, I was in UHC again having an angioplasty, once again performed by Philip Avery, and on the 4th May 1996, I was discharged, and told to keep my leg up for the weekend, and that I would be sent for.

Fantastic. I had gone from being in permanent pain and unable to walk more than twenty yards, to being able to walk without any problems on flat ground.  I did suffer shortage of breath and some chest pain if I walked up any inclines, or upstairs, and I did suffer dizzy spells, especially if I got up too quick from a chair, or bent down to pick something off the floor and stood up too quick, but I thought that was a small price to pay, as I am sure anyone would.

On 7th May, 1997, I went to see my GP Dr. Duncan Williams.  He asked me how I felt, I said I was a lot better than I had been, but explained about the dizzy spells and the occasional chest pain, but added that all I had to do was take a few puffs of my nitro lingual spray, and within minutes the pain eased.  He asked what the hospital had said, and I told him I hadn’t been to the hospital since my angioplasty. He told me I should have been seen within three months for a follow up to the procedure, and that he would make an appointment, and he did, and in June 1997 I saw Philip Avery at PPH.  He put me through the Bruce Protocol Test like he did the first time I saw him, and I told him the symptoms that I was still experiencing. He then told me that the test was nowhere near as positive as it had been, and to be honest I felt a bit guilty that I had even mentioned the occasional chest pain and the dizziness, and thanked him for everything he had done and left, feeling like a bit of a moaner, and chiding myself for appearing ungrateful, which I must add, I certainly wasn’t, but that’s the feeling I had at the time.

What I feel I must point out and stress, is that I was still fighting hard to expose the corruption in the financial services, and was getting more frustrated and disillusioned with the justice system in this country, and naturally, this was taking its toll. The angina could start as I was sitting there thinking about the way this cover up was being perpetuated, by the very people who were supposed to be protecting the general public.

But as usual, the pain was short lived.  A couple of puffs of my nitro-lingual spray and ten minutes later the pain would go, and to be honest after a while it all just becomes a normal part of life, and you accept it, especially if, as I have already said, you have gone from not being able to walk more than twenty yards and suffering almost permanent chest pains, to just a bit of pain and dizziness.

On the 3rd March 1998, I attended the DSS All Works Tests (AWT), at a Dr Sivakuharan’s surgery, in Neath.  He examined me, recorded a duel heart-beat, and angina of exertion and anxiety, and that was it, I passed the AWT and carried on receiving my sickness pay.

Then later that month, on the 29th March 1998, I had some chest pain which was nothing unusual and I just took a couple of sprays of my pump, but, while I was using the toilet my son phoned an ambulance.

When they arrived, I explained that I had no chest pain, moaned about my son phoning them, apologised for wasting their time, and tried to send them away, but they insisted I go with them and get checked out. And out of pure embarrassment I agreed, and went with them to Prince Philip Hospital (PPH) in Llanelli, expecting to be sent straight home, but no, I was admitted, put on two drips, and had one of my medications increased from 5mg of Istin to 10mg of Istin, and on the 1st April 1998 I was discharged.  Then on the 5th April 1998, just one week later, while having blood tests in Glanamman Hospital, I fell unconscious, and when I came round the nurse told me there was an ambulance on its way, and once again I ended up in PPH, were I was checked over and later discharged.

From then on my health deteriorated, and the dizziness became a real problem.  I couldn’t even stretch when I got up out of bed without falling all over the place, and the chest pain became more frequent, although the intensity of the pain did not increase, but all in all I was getting worse, and had started to suffer aching joints and terrible pain in my neck.

In June 1998, I once again attended my twelve month review at PPH cardiac clinic, and saw a Dr. Philip Ebden.  I explained how I was feeling and the symptoms I was experiencing, and he put me on a statin, and in all honesty it did make my heart beat, instead of this glugging sensation I had been feeling when I had palpitations, and that to me was just another drug I had to take as part of my daily routine.

The pain in my elbow and neck steadily became worse and worse, until I eventually went to see my GP Dr. Duncan Williams, but he was on holiday and I saw a Dr. Rowlands and he made a hospital appointment which I kept on 21st September 1998 and saw a Dr. K. A. Makinde, who referred me to a Miss Caiach, an orthopaedic surgeon, then sometime in October I was seen by a doctor in PPH, and he gave me an injection of cortisone, and within days the pain in my neck and elbow became at least bearable. But over the course of the next twelve months, this neck and painful elbow came and went.  It was, in most cases bearable, but when it flared up I had to take a drug called Declofenac, which was added to my repeat prescription by Dr. Rowlands.

My health was deteriorating and I knew it, but I more or less blamed the anxiety caused by the way ‘the powers that be’ were covering up the corruption I was still fighting to expose.

On the 26th November, 1999, I attended my second AWT, and as I have explained my condition had deteriorated quite a lot. I was examined by a DSS doctor, called Sangifo, and then on the 13th December 1999, I received a letter informing me that I had been awarded no points at all, and my benefit was being stopped immediately.

That decision drove me to despair because it dawned on me just how these people were trying to ruin my life, and just how corrupt the whole system is.

Naturally I had to go and sign on, and at the very first interview the girl looked at me and said, ‘You’re obviously in pain Mr Bellett, but don’t worry, we won’t be sending you for any work.  Just come here and sign on every week.’  And that was that.

My mind was in turmoil, and I ended up going back to see my GP Dr Williams, and he told me he would write a letter supporting my appeal and signed me off sick, but this time with clinical depression, and he prescribed me 20mg daily of Cipramil, an anti-depressant drug.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s